I'm Michelle, a wedding photographer based out of Buffalo, NY- but always have my suitcase on stand-by, ready to travel! I love exploring new cities and meeting new friends for coffee. Intimate weddings, elopements, couples, and engagement sessions are my specialty. Love is the most powerful thing on this planet and we are so lucky to experience it- and I'm here to help bottle up that spark forever. I'm a sucker for a session in any type of nature setting like the woods or on the water, really anywhere I can wear my hiking boots.
I'm a huge advocate of doing what you want on your day whether it's traditional or not, you get to decide. My husband and I had a small brunch wedding in October 2019 and it was so amazing! Now, our favorite past time is ordering pizza and watching any of the Austin powers movies snuggled up with our two little dogs. Ok, yes I do pretend I'm him from time to time with the camera, yeah baby! I promise we will have a great time together!
On your wedding day, I can be whatever you need me to be! If you need me to sneak you a cupcake and feed it to you so you don’t mess up your lipstick, I'm your girl. I’m not just there to catch beautiful moments for you but I'm there to help! I know how stressful a wedding day can be myself and I’ll be there every step of the way. I'll do anything to make you both relax and smile, that’s my favorite part of this job!
- MY HUSBAND + our DOGS- CHEWY + HEINZ
- BUFFALO PIZZA + VIDEO GAME NIGHT
- bills games for mostly the tailgating
- HIKING- ESPECIALLY IN ARIZONA, our fav place to visit
- exploring new cities + trying new food/COFFEE SPOTS
- being an aunt to my amazing little nieces + nephews
- CAMPING + LOOKING AT the STARS
- PLAYING VOLLEYBALL + GOLFING with friends
- KAYAKING IN THE SUMMERtime with some brews
- turkey trot weekend/ THE WORLDS LARGEST DISCO
- couples costumes for halloween
- brunch + bloody mary's is our jam
- couch snuggles with some records playing