I'm Michelle, an intimate wedding and elopement photographer from Buffalo, NY. Chances are, my suitcase is still laying on my floor, ready to be re-packed for the next adventure lol.
I find myself romanticizing the little things in life. Coffee on a long drive with the windows down, the way my dog's eyes catch the golden hour light, dancing in the kitchen with my husband on a Monday while we wait for our frozen pizza to be done, All of it feels like magic to me.
No matter what kind of day you're planning, I'm here for you to lean on through the entire process, I promise to bring a fun, laid back, good vibes only perspective. It's so important to me to capture those little in-between moments that you can cherish forever and ever.
- My husband + our dogs- Chewy + Heinz
- Buffalo pizza + video game night
- Bills games, mostly the tailgating
- Hiking- especially in Arizona, our fav place to visit
- Exploring new cities + trying new food/coffee spots
- Being an aunt to my amazing little nieces + nephews
- Camping + looking at the stars
- Playing volleyball + golfing with friends
- Kayaking in the summertime with some brews
- Turkey Trot weekend/ the Worlds Largest Disco
- Couples costumes for Halloween
- Brunch + bloody mary’s with all the fixin's
- Couch snuggles with some records playing
Let's Chat- Wedding Inquiry!